New Zealanders on average consume 53.8kgs of sugar per person per year. That is equivalent to 37 teaspoons of sugar per person per day. The problems arising from this consumption are well documented and include obesity, Type 11 diabetes and dental caries*.
Increasingly people are searching for alternatives, however many sugar-replacements leave a bitter aftertaste, are difficult to bake with, or have their own health-hazards.
Spry offers a comprehensive, natural, and cavity-fighting dental defense system. It has been shown that levels of 6-10gms of xylitol a day is required to help against caries when used in conjunction with patients daily dental routine.
- SPRY FOR 5 – a complete line of products for convenient xylitol exposure throughout the day
- Includes fluoride toothpaste for FDA-approved cavity prevention
- Contains xylitol, a natural sweetener backed by thousands of clinical studies
- Xylitol has been proven to promote salivation and moisturize oral tissues
- Refreshing flavors freshen breath while cleaning teeth
Patient can choose from the range of Spry Xylitol products including -
- Spry Chewing Gums
- Spry Gems
- Moisturising Mouth Gel
- Moisturising Nasal Spray
- Spry Kids Tooth Gel
- SparX Sugar-Free Candies
- Spry Toothpaste with xylitol and fluoride (0.24% w/w) 1000ppm
- Natural Oral Mouth Rinse
- Moisturising Mouth Spray with soothing Aloe Vera.