Implants – the best alternative to natural teeth
Implants offer a solid, permanent replacement to your natural teeth by functioning as anchors for dentures, crowns or bridges.
Benefits of an implant include:
- They look good, by supporting teeth that look, feel and act like real teeth.
- No pain or irritation when chewing and eating. Foods previously forbidden can be brought back into your diet.
- Better tasting food – dentures are plastic and affect the taste of food. Implants do not.
- Implants help maintain your bone structure and support your facial tissues – reducing or eliminating the ‘shrunken jaw look’.
- Implants have been around for more than 25 years and enjoy a near one hundred percent success rate.